As part of the Government of Canada’s response to the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine IRCC is introducing new immigration streams for Ukrainians who want to come to Canada temporarily or permanently.
We, at Anyvisa, understand that people affected by the situation in Ukraine are in stress, so we are providing professional support via our FREE LEGAL CLINIC that serves people on a pro bono basis.
Lists of documents* to apply for a Tourist Visa
For the Principal Applicant/Spouse/Child:
- Passport copy. If you hold passports from several countries, provide all.
- Birth Certificate (only applicable if you are visiting a relative in order to prove the relationship to the inviter).
- Marriage Certificate, if applicable.
- Letter of employment from work (copy of labor book, employment contact etc), if possible only.
- Proof of means of financial support (e.g. bank statement).
- Your Itinerary (air tickets booking/reservation), if you already have one.
For the Inviter (host), if applicable. Could be any Canadian Resident (Citizen, Permanent Resident, Student, Worker, Visitor):
- Passport copy.
- Proof of your status in Canada (Permanent Resident Card – both sides; Canadian Citizenship certificate or card – both sides; Canadian birth certificate; Canadian passport, copy of Work Permit, Copy of Study Permit, Copy of Tourist Visa).
- Letter from your current employer stating your salary.
- Most recent Notice of Assessment (including line 150).
- Proof of means of financial support (e.g. bank statement, property documents if you have any property).
- Letter of Invitation – we will assist with the preparation.
- If you are inviting a relative/family member, the proof of the relationship should be provided (ex. Birth Certificate).
*Please note that all the documents need to have a certified translation to English or French.
We are glad to help the applicants with the process in these unprecedented times, but beforehand we will need some information to determine eligibility.
Please, tell us more about the affected person (main applicant) via this form: