Working Holiday Visa

Perfect solution if you don’t have a job offer yet

Working Holiday Visa

This type of work visa is for you if:

  • You don’t have a job offer yet
  • You want to work for more than one employer in Canada
  • You want to work in more than one location
  • You’d like to earn some money so that you can travel

The type of work permit you get for Working Holiday is an Open Work Permit. 
You are eligible for this type of visa if you are a citizen of one of the following countries:

  • Australia
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Chile
  • Costa Rica
  • Croatia
  • Czech Republic
  • Denmark
  • Estonia
  • France
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Hong Kong SAR
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Japan
  • Korea, Republic
  • Latvia Republic
  • Lithuania
  • Mexico
  • Netherlands
  • New Zealand
  • Norway
  • Poland
  • San Marino
  • Slovakia
  • Slovenia
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Taiwan
  • Ukraine
  • United Kingdom

If you are already in Canada on a Working Holidays visa, you will have 6-12 months (depending on your citizenship). It is possible to transfer from Working Holiday Visa to Work Visa. Other than that, eventually you may even immigrate to Canada as a skilled worker. Read more information about Working Holiday Visa in our blog, or contact us for details.

Contact AnyVisa

Visa Worldwide:

Consular Services (Ru/En):

Immigration to Canada:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

ANYVISA Services

409 Granville St., #1158
Vancouver, BC V6C 1T2
Appointment required

© Copyright 2019 ANYVISA Services Corp. All rights reserved.