For NON-CANADIAN passport holders, document checklist can be requested directly through our visa specialists.
NOTE: Visa-free stay period may depend on your citizenship.
NOTE: Visa requirements may vary for holders of diplomatic passports.
Entry requirements for CANADIAN passport holders:
- Canadians must present a passport to visit Serbia, which must be valid for the expected duration of their stay in that country. Before you leave, ask your transportation company about its requirements related to passport validity, which may be more stringent than the country's entry rules.
- It is important to get your passport stamped when you first enter Serbia. The absence of an entry stamp from the point of entry could create difficulties at the time of departure from the country. Ensure you also obtain an exit stamp to avoid complications if you intend to return.
- Tourist visa: Not required for stays up to 90 days
- Business visa: Not required for stays up to 90 days
- Student visa: Not required for stays up to 90 days
- If planning to stay longer than the 90 days permitted without visa, you must contact the Embassy of Serbia or one of its consulates prior to travelling to apply for the appropriate visa.
- If you plan to go abroad, you should purchase the best travel insurance you can afford before you leave Canada. Your travel insurance should include health, life and disability coverage that will help you avoid large expenses, such as the cost of hospitalization or medical treatment outside Canada. If you are flying, being insured for flight cancellation, trip interruption, lost luggage and document replacement will save you from major disruptions and additional costs. If you are travelling by car, make sure you have driver and vehicle coverage in case you have an accident abroad.