Visas to Saint Kitts and Nevis for citizens of Canada
For NON-CANADIAN passport holders, document checklist can be requested directly through our visa specialists.
NOTE: Visa-free stay period may depend on your citizenship.
NOTE: Visa requirements may vary for holders of diplomatic passports.
Entry requirements for CANADIAN passport holders:
- Canadians must present a passport to visit Saint Kitts and Nevis, which must be valid for at least six months beyond the date of expected departure from that country. Prior to travelling, ask your transportation company about its requirements related to passport validity, which may be more stringent than the country's entry rules.
- Tourist visa: Not required
- Business visa: Not required
- Student visa: Required
- You must also be in possession of a return or onward airline ticket and proof of sufficient funds for your stay.
- A departure tax of US$37 is charged for individuals over 12 years of age. It is usually included in the price of the ticket.
- Visitors must contact the Ministry of Finance for extension of stay.
- If you plan to go abroad, you should purchase the best travel insurance you can afford before you leave Canada. Your travel insurance should include health, life and disability coverage that will help you avoid large expenses, such as the cost of hospitalization or medical treatment outside Canada. If you are flying, being insured for flight cancellation, trip interruption, lost luggage and document replacement will save you from major disruptions and additional costs. If you are travelling by car, make sure you have driver and vehicle coverage in case you have an accident abroad.