For NON-CANADIAN passport holders, document checklist can be requested directly through our visa specialists.
NOTE: Visa-free stay period may depend on your citizenship.
NOTE: Visa requirements may vary for holders of diplomatic passports.
Entry requirements for CANADIAN passport holders:
- Canadians must present valid photo identification proving citizenship to visit Grenada. However, airlines have the right to refuse boarding to any passenger if they are not satisfied with the validity of the travel documents presented, regardless of the country’s immigration entry rules. In order to avoid delays and other problems you should obtain a Canadian passport before initiating international travel and carry it for all visits outside Canada.
- All Canadian citizens transiting the United States (U.S.) when travelling to and from Grenada by air must comply with entry requirements to the U.S.
- Tourist visa: Not required
- Business visa: Not required
- Student visa: Not required
- If you plan to go abroad, you should purchase the best travel insurance you can afford before you leave Canada. Your travel insurance should include health, life and disability coverage that will help you avoid large expenses, such as the cost of hospitalization or medical treatment outside Canada. If you are flying, being insured for flight cancellation, trip interruption, lost luggage and document replacement will save you from major disruptions and additional costs. If you are travelling by car, make sure you have driver and vehicle coverage in case you have an accident abroad.
- You must also be in possession of a return or onward airline ticket to enter Grenada.
- Passport Exemptions:
- Nationals of Canada with a birth certificate and a photo ID.
- Passengers with an emergency or a temporary passport.
- Minors being nationals of Canada under the age of 16, who are not in possession of an official photo ID, are required to present additional proof of identity (e.g. a school photo ID);
- If nationality is not indicated in the Identification Card, a Birth Certificate is required.
- Visitors are required to hold documents required for their next destination.