Immigration Services FAQ

How to immigrate to Canada?

This is a very complex question to answer. Outside of “regular” requirements (at least 1 year of working experience, knowledge of English or French, absence of criminal or medical issues, etc.) each out of 80+ programs has certain unique features and details. The best way to start is to pass FREE Pre-Assessment with us, so your selection of suitable programs can be narrowed to 3-4 options to review seriously.


How much money do you need to immigrate to Canada?

There are various programs that require a certain level of investment required (QIIP or BC PNP for Entrepreneurs are just a couple of examples) the general “Rule of Thumb” is that every Applicant must be able to demonstrate the minimal level of self-sufficiency based on family composition. For example - Family of 4 would require demonstrating the available funds in about CAD$25,000. To review details and find out particular requirements a proper Legal Consultation is highly recommended.


Is there an age limit to immigrate to Canada?

No. We have candidates with age ranging from 12 to 82 with various needs and various options.


What is the easiest way to move to Canada?

There is no “generic” answer to this question like there is no “generic” cure from all illnesses. Ordering an in-depth Legal Consultation is highly recommended to avoid costly mistakes in judgment. Each person is unique, so is the program selection.


What is the minimum IELTS score required for Canada immigration?

Generally, we start reviews for people with at least CLB4 level of English, as several programs accept this low score. Only one program has NO requirements for English or French – QIIP for investors to settle in Quebec.


How can I get a job in Canada before I move?

By applying job-search skills and by checking our partner – JOBMATCH website to learn everything you need to start right on the Canadian labor market.


How long will the Immigration process take?

Depending on your circumstances, the immigration process can take between several weeks and two years or more. There are several provincial programs designed to speed up the process for certain workers.


I’ve already started the immigration process on my own and I’ve run into problems – can you help me?

Absolutely! As a matter of fact, a good percentage of our clientele finds it very beneficial to get us involved at various stages of their processing. Although we typically oversee immigration files through from start to finish, we may be able to assist you if you have started the process on your own and you are now experiencing difficulties with Immigration Canada. We will charge you on a contractual or on a per hour basis for these services – it’s always negotiable. Our clients in this category usually send us a list of questions through e-mail, and we send back a detailed response before we agree to represent them. Then we discuss everything during our confidential Legal Consultation.


Can you assist me in finding business opportunities or property once I arrive in Canada?

We may be able to assist in these areas through our many partners. We encourage our clients to stay in touch with us once they arrive, as we can be a valuable source of information in all aspects of Canadian Legal system. And many clients use our licensed services in Real-Estate (Commercial and Residential) to buy their first home or purchase a business with us.


How to locate employment upon arrival in Canada?

We encourage our clients to be pro-active in terms of the employment search. But we understand the enormous pressure on finding employment while people stay overseas – with that in mind we established a very effective relationship with several JOBMATCH that is able to assist our clients with job-search. Due to huge demand, we limit this service to our own immigration clients only.


I would like to assess my educational credentials prior to my immigration application. How can I do it?

Since Educational Assessment became a requirement in April of 2014, we establish the working relationship with authorized assessment agencies in Canada and provide this service to our clients at discounted rates. Assessment is part of our immigration package now.


Can you help me to find the status of my file because we are waiting for 2 years now?

It’s not really unusual for the file to be “inactive” for two years, especially in high-volume countries like the Philippines or China. But it doesn’t mean you don’t have a right to find out what’s going on with your application. We do CAIPS search for own and independent applicants on a discounted basis.


Can you assist me with the Immigration Appeal?

Yes, we do provide appeal assistance and we encourage every potential appellant to contact us as soon as they receive refusal notice to find if there is a valuable ground for appeal. These issues are very time-sensitive and must be addressed in an urgent matter.


I’d like to use your services. How do we get started?

We’ll send you our Initial Application to determine your chances of success. If we determine that you have a reasonable chance of success at securing a PR-status or any Visa of your interest, we will agree to represent you (we will not waste your time, your money nor our time and our reputation if you have little or no chance of success). This assessment is FREE for you!

Then many potential Clients choose to proceed with private Legal Consultation and benefit for an in-depth discussion about their specific situations.


Are you acting on a contractual basis?

We will send you an agreement by email, which will give you details about our fees and the services we will provide to you. After you receive it, you will sign it and email it back to us. After we receive the signed agreement, we’re ready to begin the immigration process.


How much your representation would cost me?

No matter how long the process takes, we use the convenient and reliable fixed fee structure based on the contract and the result (NOT on time spend), so your fee will cover all our work during that period.


What is the difference between Canadian business visa and start-up visa?

The major difference between Business Visa and Start-Up VIsa is that the Start-Up Visa (even though it is called a 'Visa') is the Permanent Residency in Canada path. However, the Business Visa is a temporary visa for businessmen to come to Canada for an extended period of time to build a new business or operate an existing one. Business Visa comes with the proper Canadian Work Permit issuance with the business that the candidate intends to operate as an employer.

Start-Up Visa has an incorporated opportunity to come to Canada before (!) the Permanent Resident of Canada status is granted, and that is also a Work Permit - that is the only similarity of these two programs.

Overall, both programs are complex but very useful and lucrative for business-people. Therefore, consultation is highly recommended to select a proper path.


Visa Services FAQ

What visas can I get?

ANYVISA is assisting with ANY types of visas to ANY country in the world*.

*Please, confirm with our visa specialist if the country of your destination is on any travel advisory lists.


How to apply for a Russian Visa in Vancouver if there is no Consulate here?

That’s why we are here – we are happy to help Canadians and other foreign nationals in applying for a Russian visa from Vancouver. Our bi-lingual team will be glad to make your visa process smooth and stress-free. At Anyvisa, we will prepare all required documents for your visa application and submit them for visa processing on your behalf.


What documents do I need to apply for a Russian visa?

First of all, make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months from the day of exit from Russia and has minimum 2 blank visa-designated pages. Second, you need to have a Letter of Invitation. Additional documents are required based on the type of Visa and the nature of your trip. We are always happy to provide you with our consultation regarding the type of visa and the invitation letter accordingly. Once we assess your inquiry and our services retained, the comprehensive list of documents is generated for you.


How much does it cost to get a Russian visa?

The cost depends on the purpose, number of entries, duration of stay, and chosen visa processing time at the Consulate. In order to save money, we always advise our clients to start early to avoid urgent submission fees.


How long does it take to obtain a Russian visa?

The regular process usually takes 21 business days. The expedited process takes 4 business days. The exception would be the United States passport holders. For them, any type of Russian visa requires 15 business days for the processing.


How do I get a tourist voucher for Russian visa?

The tourist invitation letter must be requested from the hotel or travel agency authorized by the Federal Agency for Tourism of the Russian Federation. Confirmation of admission of foreign tourists must contain a six-digit register number of the Federal Agency for Tourism, seal, and signature of the authorized person.


Can I get a Russian visa online?

Currently, e-visa to Russia is available only for the Far East region of Russia. Citizens of 18 countries can apply for their Russian e-visas online. Starting from July 1, 2019, Russian e-visa holders are able to visit the Kaliningrad region as well.


How far in advance can I apply for a Russian visa?

There are no limitations in time. As soon as you have your Invitation from Russia, you can submit your Visa Application.


Russian Consular Services FAQ

Is there a Russian Consulate in Vancouver?

No, there are only three Russian Diplomatic Missions in Canada: Embassy of Russia in Ottawa, Consulate General in Toronto and Consulate General in Montreal.


What Consular services can ANYVISA assist with?

Prepare and submit on your behalf: Applications for Document Legalization, Police Clearance from Russia, Russian citizenship confirmation, Russian Pension inquiries and other services that can be done via courier services.

Also, we prepare all the required documents for your Consular appointments: Applications for Russian travel passport, Applications for Russian citizenship and passports for kids, Pension Documents.


What if I need to see the Consul of the Russian Federation?

You need to contact the Embassy/Consulate directly and book an appointment in Ottawa, Toronto or Montreal. Another option would be to meet the Consul during their visit to Vancouver.


How often does the Russian Consul visit Vancouver?

There is no particular schedule for Consular visits. All announcements will be found on the Russian Embassy website or the Embassy Facebook Page. 


Can I apply for a Russian internal passport in Canada?

No, internal passports for Russian citizens can be issued only on the territory of the Russian Federation.


How can I renew my Russian passport?

You can apply for a Russian passport renewal, if you have an appointment during the Consular visit in Vancouver. Make sure you get a confirmation of your appointment directly from the Russian Consulate. To guarantee that you are all prepared, contact ANYVISA to get your documents done according to the Consular requirements.


How can I get apostille in Vancouver?

The procedure for Apostille in Canada is not applied. Documents issued in Canada intended for use in Russia are subject to legalization at the consular office of the Russian Federation.


Contact AnyVisa

Visa Worldwide:
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Consular Services (Ru/En):
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Immigration to Canada:
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

ANYVISA Services

409 Granville St., #1158
Vancouver, BC V6C 1T2
Appointment required

© Copyright 2019 ANYVISA Services Corp. All rights reserved.