For NON-CANADIAN passport holders, document checklist can be requested directly through our visa specialists.
NOTE: Visa-free stay period may depend on your citizenship.
NOTE: Visa requirements may vary for holders of diplomatic passports.
Entry requirements for CANADIAN passport holders:
- Canadians must present a passport to visit Barbados, which must be valid for the duration of their stay. Before you leave Canada, ask your transportation company about its requirements related to passport validity, which may be more stringent than the country’s entry rules.
- Tourist visa: not required
- Business visa: not required
- Work visa: required
- Student visa: required
- If you plan to go abroad, you should purchase the best travel insurance you can afford before you leave Canada. Your travel insurance should include health, life and disability coverage that will help you avoid large expenses, such as the cost of hospitalization or medical treatment outside Canada. If you are flying, being insured for flight cancellation, trip interruption, lost luggage and document replacement will save you from major disruptions and additional costs. If you are traveling by car, make sure you have driver and vehicle coverage in case you have an accident abroad.
- You must present an onward or return ticket and complete details of your intended address to immigration officials upon arrival to Barbados.
- If departing from the USA (regardless of any destination passport exemptions), a valid passport and/or accepted departure document is required by the US immigration authorities.
- Visitors are required to hold proof of sufficient funds to cover their stay and documents required for their next destination.