For NON-CANADIAN passport holders, document checklist can be requested directly through our visa specialists.
NOTE: Visa-free stay period may depend on your citizenship.
NOTE: Visa requirements may vary for holders of diplomatic passports.
Entry requirements for CANADIAN passport holders:
- Canadians must present a passport to visit to visit Aruba, which must be valid for at least three months beyond the date of expected departure from that country. Prior to traveling, ask your transportation company about its requirements related to passport validity, which may be more stringent than the country's entry rules.
- Permanent residents of Canada must travel with their permanent resident card and a valid passport from their country of origin.
- Tourist visa: Not required (for stays of 30 days or less)
- Business visa: Not required
- Work permit: Required
- Student visa: Required
- If you plan to go abroad, you should purchase the best travel insurance you can afford before you leave Canada. Your travel insurance should include health, life and disability coverage that will help you avoid large expenses, such as the cost of hospitalization or medical treatment outside Canada. If you are flying, being insured for flight cancellation, trip interruption, lost luggage and document replacement will save you from major disruptions and additional costs. If you are traveling by car, make sure you have driver and vehicle coverage in case you have an accident abroad.
- A return or onward ticket
- Proof of sufficient funds for the duration of your stay
- You must have a completely filled-in and signed Embarkation and Disembarkation card (ED-card), which can be completed, upon booking your travel, online at ED-card Aruba.